Thursday, May 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

Now, I actually only read 3 blogspot bloggers, and they've ALL been tagged, so I guess I'm breaking the chain and now my great-aunt is going to die and leave all her money and 33 cats to my cousin-twice-removed whom I secretly hate...

Anyway!

1. My greatest shame: I like to kick mushrooms. I do not know how this started, but the joy I get from reefing a wild mushroom up the butt is beyond compare. I try so hard to control myself, especially in an established garden, but sometimes I just cannot help myself.

2. I do not know my left from my right. Pathologically. I will say left and be absolutely convinced it is, but it almost always isn't.

3. I hate almost all movies that are about boring real life. My idea of hell is to have to watch Bridges of Madison County and The English Patient. I also hate comedy where it is really obvious what's going to happen (ie Seinfeld, Something About Mary). And I cannot handle violence of a certain type on tv: I could easily watch 300 and Braveheart, but had to leave during Hotel Rwanda and Donnie Brasco.

4. I secretly (er, once secretly, now open for all to see) love Hudson Hawk.

5. I am scared of moths. And snakes. And heights. And I am TERRIFIED of the ocean.

6. My eyes are blue, with a distinct black ring around the iris. I like my eyes :D

7. I cook a mean spaghetti, lasagna, beef bourginon and roast chicken. However I cannot "bake". Cakes are a disaster in my hands, and scones have the consistancy of petrified rocks.

There you go! All my secrets for you to see :)

1 comment:

nomoreblog said...

Yeah, we are both blogging. Didn't know you had started this so long ago.

XOXO